AIR FRYER YUZU CHICKEN TAQUITOS
1. Blend the garlic, tomatoes, and NYC Classic Sauce until smooth.
2. Add the sauce to the pan with the shredded chicken and chicken stock and simmer, covered for 10 minutes. Taste and season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
3. Warm the tortillas until soft and pliable. Brush both sides with neutral oil. At one end, add 2 tbsp chicken and top with cheese. Roll up tightly and place seam side down in a foiled lined air fryer basket.
4. Air fry 6-7 minutes at 400°F, flipping once, or until the tortillas are crispy and the cheese is melted. Repeat as needed. The taquitos will continue to crisp up as they cool. Rest on a rack while you make the remaining taquitos.
5. Serve drizzled with extra NYC Classic Sauce and salsa.
2 cloves garlic
2 medium tomatoes, diced
¼ cup NYC Classic Sauce
½ cup no sodium chicken stock
2 cups cooked shredded chicken
2 cups shredded cheese of choice
20 small corn tortillas, warmed through
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience