HOT & SPICY ASIAN STYLE MEATLOAF
1. Gather your ingredients.
2. Melt the butter in a heavy skillet, then add the onion, celery and carrots. Cook, stirring often, until the moisture from the vegetables has evaporated, about 10 minutes. Set aside to cool.
3. Preheat oven to 350F degrees
4. In a mixing bowl, beat together the eggs, ginger and NYC Classic Sauce. Add the ground beef, pork, Gochu seasoning and bread crumbs. Then add the cooled vegetables and mix lightly with your hands.
5. Form the mixture into a loaf and place on a sheet pan lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake until cooked through (155F degrees).
7. Brush NYC Classic sauce on top of the meatloaf after it has been baking for 10 minutes.
8. Garnish with chopped green onions and sesame seeds.
9. Let it rest for 20 minutes before slicing. Enjoy!
½ cup NYC Classic Sauce
2 tbsp ketchup
3 tbsp butter
1 ½ pounds ground beef (lean)
½pound ground pork
1 cup Panko bread crumbs
2 eggs, lightly beaten
2 tbsp Gochu Seasoning by Rainier Foods
1 small red onion, finely chopped
2 stalks celery, finely chopped
1 small carrot, finely chopped
¼ cup of NYC Classic Sauce
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
Green onion, chopped
White toasted sesame seeds
Black sesame seeds
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience