HOT & SPICY BURNT ENDS
1. Season meat liberally with MeatChurch Holy Cow.
2. Set Traeger (or any smoker) to 250 with Oak or Hickory Pellets/Wood.
3. Smoke meat to an internal temp of around 160, remove and wrap in unwaxed butcher paper and smoke to internal temperature of 195.
*For Brisket, separate the point from the flat rewrap and return to smoker until 205 or probe tender.
*For Chuck Roast just continue on wrapped until around 205 or probe tender (probes like butter).
4. Rest in cooler for 45 min to an hour.
5. Cut into 1" cubes then place in aluminum half pan. Season with more Holy Cow and Toss Heavily with NYC Classic Sauce.
6. Place back into smoker for additional hour to 1.5 hours until sauce has caramelized.
7. Allow to cool momentarily, garnish with sesame seeds and green onion for presentation, then ENJOY!
3-5 lb Full Packer Brisket or Chuck Roast
Meat Church Holy Cow Seasoning
NYC Classic Sauce
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 6-8 Hours
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience