HOT & SPICY GLAZED HAM
1. Preheat the oven to 250°F.
2. Make the glaze by mixing together the brown sugar, honey, NYC Classic Sauce, garlic, and ginger in small pot. Heat it up over medium, stirring, until the sugar dissolves and it starts to bubble. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Place a wire rack in a deep roasting pan and add 1 cup of water into the roasting pan. Place the ham on the rack, bone side down and brush with glaze.
4. Bake, covered with foil, for 12-15 minutes per pound of ham until ham reaches an internal temperature of 130°F. Brush with glaze every 15 minutes.
5. When the the ham is warmed through, turn the oven up to 450°F and brush on a generous amount of glaze and bake for 5-10 minutes, brushing with glaze every 2-3 minutes until deeply glossy and caramelized. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before serving.
½ cup white or brown sugar
½ cup honey
½ cup NYC Classic Sauce
4 cloves garlic, lightly smashed
4 slices ginger
bone-in quarter spiral sliced ham, about 3-4 lbs
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 90 Minutes
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience