HOT & SPICY SKILLET SHRIMP
1. Season shrimp with pepper.
2. Heat cast iron skillet over coals to high temperature.
3. Add lemon halves to skillet cut side down, then add butter and NYC Classic Red & White Sauce to skillet, stir to mix well.
4. Add shrimp to skillet and cook for 5-6 minutes.
5. Add fresh thyme and scallions to skillet, stir, and then remove from heat.
6. Let cool and dig in!
1 lb shrimp
lemon cut into halves
½ stick salted butter
½ cup of NYC Classic Red & White Sauce
black pepper to season
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience