HOT & SPICY SLOW BAKED SALMON
1. Preheat the oven to 275°F.
2. Dry cure the salmon by coating the salmon in salt for 15 mins, then rinse, and pat dry.
3. In a bowl, whisk together the oil, NYC Classic Red & White Sauce, and garlic cloves. Add half of the sauce to the bottom of a roasting pan that snugly fits the salmon.
4. Arrange the salmon in the roasting pan and top with the remaining sauce.
5. Layer the lemons on top and bake for 30 minutes or until the salmon is gently cooked through and flakes easily with a spoon.
6. Use a spoon to flake the salmon in to large chunks and serve on a platter topped off with any remaining sauce. Top with thinly sliced scallions.
¼cup neutral oil
½ cup NYC Classic Red & White Sauce
2 cloves garlic, minced
½ lemon, thinly sliced
1½ lb skinless salmon filet
thinly sliced scallions
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Serves: 4 People
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience