1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Lightly season the tenderloin with salt and pepper. Heat up the oil in a large oven proof skillet over high heat and sear the pork on all sides until golden, flipping (or rolling) as needed.
3. Remove the pan from the heat, then add the garlic to the pan. Stir in the NYC Classic Sauce and turn the tenderloin to coat in the sauce.
4. Roast for 25-30 minutes or until the internal temperature of the pork hits 145°F.
5. Transfer the pork to a plate and cover loosely with foil. Let rest.
6. Place the skillet on the stove over medium high heat and reduce the sauce slightly.
7. Cut the pork into thick slices and serve with the sauce spooned on top. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds, thinly sliced shiso, and lemon zest if desired
2 lb trimmed pork tenderloin
1½ tbsp neutral oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
½ cup NYC Classic Sauce
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience