1. Season Hamburger patties with salt and pepper or your favorite savory BBQ rub (I used Denny Mike's Cowbell Hell).
2. Heat grill to 400 degrees F.
3. Grill burger patties and until desired doneness.
4. Add NYC Classic Sauce, 2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, and sweet chili sauce to a sauce pan and stir over medium heat until smooth.
5. Add buns to the grill to toast for a minute or so.
6. Add burger patties to buns along with optional toppings.
7. Add plenty of the peanut sauce to the burger and enjoy!
Hamburger patties (I used half pound Raikes American Wagyu Beef burger patties)
Salt and pepper
¼ cup NYC Classic Sauce
2 tbsp crunchy peanut butter
2 tbsp brown sugar
1 tbsp fresh ginger, minced
1 tbsp garlic, minced
1 tbsp Thai sweet chili sauce
2 cups diced fresh pineapple
½ cup diced green bell pepper
½ cup diced red bell pepper
½ cup diced yellow bell pepper
½ cup diced orange bell pepper
½ cilantro, chopped
1 large stemmed and seeded jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
1-2 cloves garlic, minced
Juice and zest 1 lime
Kosher salt, to taste
Prep Time: 20 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Serves: 2 People, add servings for group
Follow Us On Instagram! @NYCClassicSauce
For your convenience